“Many legal firms are looking for ways to manage their pitching and business development pipelines more efficiently, as the market becomes more competitive globally. Pitchpoint provides marketing and business development teams with a single platform, allowing them to manage the common elements of pitches and produce branded bid documents without any fuss. This frees up more time for these teams to focus their efforts on tailoring the proposal and winning the business”, explained Andy Driskell, Iphelion’s Managing Director.He added, “PitchPoint builds on the established technology we have created in Outline, meaning clients reap the benefits of being able to create, design and maintain their own multi-lingual marketing templates without needing to send them away for changes. Early adopter are already seeing real gains”.
Some of the exciting new features in this release are:
- Ability to jump straight to a matter using matter number or unique code
- A new “overseas law firm” question has been added which can optionally be integrated with Lexis Nexis InterAction
- Additional sort options have been added to the matter search results page
- The inherited questions from lead matters in a matter group are now configurable
- The search form now hides questions that have been de-activated by the user
- Matter to-do lists now have additional filters
- User interface performance enhancements added to improve responsiveness for very large matter databases
- API has been updated to support secure matter codes for private or price sensitive matters
- An enhanced user interface
If you need to manage your firm’s marketing information in order to quickly produce slick pitch documentation, please get in touch for a demo.